
I posted almost similar bread "Roti Isi" in bahasa Indonesia here. This time I used mehrkornbrot backmischung (mixed grain flour ?) and make a little bit modification from the original recipe.Ingredients:
1 kg all purpose flour/Mehl type 405 ( I used mehrkornbrot backmischung/wheatmeal flour or mixed grain flour)
200 g mashed potato or 1 sachet kartoffelpüree/mashed potato powder combined with 300 ml hot water
125 g caster sugar
4 egg yolks
150 g margarine+50 g butter
2 sachets yeast ( I used 1 sachet/11 g fermipan yeast)
300 ml milk
1 tsp salt
directions: add instant yeast into lukewarm milk. Place a half of flour, egg yolk, yeast mixture and margarine+butter into a food processor. Mix well, then add gradually the rest of flour. Turn mixture on to lightly floured surface, knead until smooth and elastic. Put into bowl, cover, stand in warm place until doubled in bulk for 1 hour. Divide the dough in 50 or depends on how small you want to make your mini breads. For the next step, see the picture above. Brush with beaten egg-yolk. Bake in oven at 180°C for about 15 to 20 minutes.