Kue Salju (Snow white cookies) & Pineapple Tarts



Kue salju (Snow white Cookies)
ingredients:

500 g all purpose flour,

3 tablespoons maizena/corn flour/speise starke
350 g margarine "Blueband"

1 teaspoon vanilie

for garnish: 150 g caster sugar



directions: Pour flour into large pan, cook and stir continuosly with a wooden spoon for about 4 or 5 minutes. Set aside. Whisk margarine, vanilie and maizena. Gradually, add flour. Knead mixture, roll out to 4 mm thickness. Cut out pastry with shaped cutter. Bake in moderate 180°C oven about 20 minutes. Sprinkle cookies with caster sugar.



Nastar (Pineapple Tarts)
I posted Pineapple tarts with another recipe here and homemade Pineapple Jam here. When I was on holiday in Bandung, my sister in Law: Rina made pineapple Jam for me. Thanks a lot Rina, the taste of Pineapple from Indonesia is more sweet than I bought here.

ingredients: 4 egg yolks, 250 g margarine, 250 g butter
800 g all purpose flour,
200 g caster sugar

P.S: Siti Azma- Food-Research, thank you for your order. Enjoy the Pineapple tarts/nastar !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...