My Savoury muffins vs Veggie Fritters

veggie fritters
Veggie Fritters
Actually, I want to make savoury muffins with similar recipe for veggie fritters or we call it Bala-Bala/Bakwan Sayur. The Idea is to bake something more healthy than deep fry snacks. I´m quite suprised with the result. My son tried one bite and he said the taste is weird, don´t make it again! So, back to normally I do, just deep fry it instead of baking, though it´s healthier. My entry for EFM (Event for Month) with theme Savouries arranged by SriLekha of Srishkitchen. So, how about you?. Which one do you choose? Savoury muffins or veggie fritters version.

ingredients: 250 g self raising flour, 250 ml water,
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp ground white pepper,
125 g cabbage, shredded
1-2 carrots, shredded

100 g green peas

salt to taste

cooking oil for frying

directions: place flour in a bowl. Gradually, add water. Stir in garlic paste, vegetables, pepper and salt. Deep fry in hot oil until gold brown. Serve warm.

savoury muffins
Savoury muffins
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...