Sate Ikan/Rolled Fish and Vegetable Soup

My Mom often makes this Sate Ikan/Rolled Fish for the Family. Today, I really miss her cooking and try to make it for our early morning breakfast. Normally, we have toast bread for our breakfast. My youngest son isn´t feeling well. He got influenza, so I think a bowl of soup is good for him. He made me smile when he said:"Mama, I still want this for dinner!".

Ingredients:

700 g ground fish (Spanish Mackerel)
100 ml coconut milk
1 egg
3 cloves garlic, crushed
3 shallots, crushed
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
salt, as desired.

directions: Mix all ingredients together. Place the mixture onto banana
leaves or baking paper and roll them. Steam for 30 minutes. Cut them in pieces, ready to serve with steamed rice or dip in the beated egg then fry in a pan.


Just simple soup that everybody can make it. I don´t think you need the recipe.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...