Cake with Agar-Agar

Cake with agar-agar

for cake, I use a similar recipe (lapis Surabaya cake) that I posted here
7 egg yolks +2 white egg
75 g caster sugar

1/2 teaspoon vanilla
50 g all purpose flour

75 g butter or margarine, melted
1 teaspoon emulsifier (TBM)
for Agar-Agar: see here

directions for the cake: Put sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs, and emulsifier into a food mixer. Beat until thick and creamy. Fold in the flour. Add butter and mix well. Line a square of cake tin with baking paper then pour into the mixture. Bake in oven about 180°C for about 30 minutes.

another version for the cake,
source: cake Madonna, yanti rafles
8 egg yolks, 4 white eggs
100 g caster sugar
75 g all purpose flour
25 g milk powder or corn flour/maizena
90 g butter, melted
2 tablespoons water,
1 teaspoon emulsifier (SP), 1/2 tsp rum

I just want to share my happiness with you..........Enjoy the cake :))
Btw, I´m really suprised and didn´t expect that my picture of Gangan Ikan won in some events, Alhamdulillah. Thank you for all judges.

this picture won some categories
* KBB Flickr Food Photography challenge, Dark Ba
ckground: Favourite and Judge´s picked

* (almost) Forgotten Indonesian Culinary event arranged by Rurie of Whittycute: food winner 3rd prize and Photo winner 3 rd Prize. Rurie, thank you for the wonderful books :). Read more here.

* DMBLGIT (Does My Blog Look Good In This) March 2009 contest hosted by
Nikas Culinaria : 1st place




photowinnerfoodwinner


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...